PIMHAG is fortunate to have effective communication with many people from the immediate locality and across the region, as well as with political representatives from local, state and federal governments.
We appreciate the constructive communication with the following people, with the goal of achieving a Phillip Island Community Hospital :
- The Hon. Greg Hunt (Federal Member, Minister for Health)
- The Hon. Russell Broadbent (Federal Member for Monash)
- Jordan Crugnale MP (State Member for Bass)
- Harriet Shing MP (State Member for Eastern Victoria)
- Jan Child (CEO Bass Coast Health)
- Bass Coast Shire Council and Councillors